Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've just returned from Close To My Heart's annual Convention, which was held in historic Washington D.C. this year! It was a fabulous, albeit exhausting, five days filled with training, new product, and hands-on creativity! Although I can't reveal the new Fall/Winter product or Idea Book yet, you can check out some great new features in Studio J which go live tomorrow! Studio J, Close To My Heart's "no software purchase required" digital scrapbooking platform, now allows you to edit everything from blemishes to wrinkles in your photos! You can play around with Studio J anytime (since, did I mention this. . ., you don't need to purchase any software) on my website at http://www.scrapsandstamps.myctmh.com/. Here's your challenge: Create your user account and create a Studio J layout and post your comments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment