Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sangria Layout

This month's scrapbooking layout features Close To My Heart's Sangria Paper Packet along with cuts from our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!  I plan to add family photos featuring our freshly painted red barn to this layout, hence my use of the papers featuring new colour Pomegranate; however, by flipping your papers around, you add more Poppy and Eggplant! Create this layout with me on Saturday, November 28 at 7:00!  Cost is $10.00 or $5.00 when you place a $25+ order!
Picture sizes (L-R): 3"x3", 4"x6", 4"x6", 4"x3", 4"x3"

Painting this barn is a labour of love, to say the least.  I believe the last time I painted it we only had one of our three kids!  Needless to say, it had been put off too long!  





A little help with the roof from JV Painting & Decorating

Finished!





No comments:

Post a Comment